how to obtain the EPC constant λ(ω) and the logarithmic average frequency ωln(ω) after I had the phonon spectra?

Question on input files/tags, interpreting output, etc.

Please check whether the answer to your question is given in the VASP online manual or has been discussed in this forum previously!

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Kun Tao

how to obtain the EPC constant λ(ω) and the logarithmic average frequency ωln(ω) after I had the phonon spectra?

#1 Post by Kun Tao » Sun Jun 09, 2024 2:42 am

Dear everyone,

Now, I want to estimate the transition temperature of a superconductor. The problem is that I had a phonon spectra by vasp but I don't know how to obtain the EPC constant λ(ω) and the logarithmic average frequency ωln(ω). Any suggestions will be appreciated.

With regards,
Kun Tao

Kun Tao

Re: how to obtain the EPC constant λ(ω) and the logarithmic average frequency ωln(ω) after I had the phonon spectra?

#2 Post by Kun Tao » Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:37 am

Any suggestions will be appreciated?

With regards,
Kun Tao

svijay
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: how to obtain the EPC constant λ(ω) and the logarithmic average frequency ωln(ω) after I had the phonon spectra?

#3 Post by svijay » Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:36 am

Dear Kun Tao,

Development of this feature is currently in progress. We hope to release it in an upcoming release, but at this point we cannot state when this feature is available.

Sudarshan

Kun Tao

#4 Post by Kun Tao » Wed Jun 12, 2024 2:20 pm

Dear Sudarshan,

Thank you for your information!

With regards,
Kun Tao